BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage System
Dealing with a leaky, damp basement can be a homeowner’s nightmare. Not only does it create a hazardous living environment, but it also threatens the structural integrity of your home.
That’s where Ohio Basement Authority’s AquaStop BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage System comes in—offering a definitive, lasting solution to your water leakage problem. As the leading authority in basement waterproofing throughout Central and Southern Ohio, we provide a comprehensive drainage solution tailored to your needs.
This page provides insights into why our specially designed interior drainage system is the best choice for maintaining a dry basement and ensuring the safety of your home.
What is AquaStop BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage?
Our experienced team at Ohio Basement Authority understands how frustrating it can be for systems like footing drains and floor drains to fail, resulting in a wet basement.
That’s why we provide a high-quality alternative. AquaStop BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage is a state-of-the-art drainage system installed along the interior perimeter of your basement. This system efficiently redirects water that trickles down the walls or seeps through wall-floor joints to your sump pump for removal.
The installation is executed in the sub-floor, strategically placed above the footing and away from the “mud zone,” guaranteeing an anti-clog design. A 3/8” wall flange ensures any water leaking from the walls moves downward into the BasementGutter™ system.
This drainage system isn’t just a stand-alone solution; it forms an essential part of a comprehensive whole-home waterproofing strategy, offering you peace of mind and a healthier living space.
Signs You Need Interior Drainage
If you’ve noticed any of the following symptoms, consider installing an interior drainage system:
- Water in your basement
- Wet basement walls
- Leaking basement windows
- Excessive basement humidity
- Mold growth
- Efflorescence on concrete walls and floors
- Musty basement odors
These problems can start small and quickly escalate, resulting in serious damage. When you notice these symptoms, contact a local professional basement waterproofing company like Ohio Basement Authority immediately.
Addressing these issues early can save you from extensive damage and costly repairs.
Is Interior Drainage Necessary?
The answer is a resounding yes. Failure to install an effective interior drainage system can lead to many problems, including structural damage and increased repair costs. Acting sooner rather than later is crucial.
We do not recommend DIY repairs or quick fixes, as they are temporary bandages that can be expensive and complicated. It’s best to leave basement waterproofing to experienced professionals, like our team at Ohio Basement Authority.
Incorporating AquaStop BasementGutter™ into our comprehensive whole-home solution assures the safety and longevity of your property.
What Are the Benefits of the AquaStop BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage System?
- Prevents Water Damage: The BasementGutter™ system quickly collects and diverts water away from walls and floors before it has time to cause expensive damage. Your belongings remain dry and mold growth is inhibited.
- Compatible with Other Solutions: The drainage channels are designed to be installed with our other basement waterproofing solutions. We can also integrate other basement repair and foundation repair systems with it.
- Extends Life of Foundation: By keeping water away from concrete walls and floors, BasementGutter™ protects your foundation from deterioration and cracking.
- Provides Peace of Mind: Our reliable interior drainage system gives you confidence that water is under control. No more worrying every time it rains!
To maximize these benefits, utilizing our proprietary solutions and services is crucial. We’ve engineered our products to outperform generic items, offering you the best protection available.
How We Install AquaStop BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage
Once we have inspected your home and verified the need for our interior drainage system, our certified installation process includes these steps:
- Remove 6-12 inches of concrete around the interior perimeter.
- Drill weep holes in the bottom courses of concrete block walls for water movement.
- Place BasementGutter™ in the trench and backfill with stone.
- Set a vapor barrier on top.
- Connect the drainage channels to the sump pump.
- Pour cement to replace the concrete floor.
Our comprehensive basement waterproofing approach also includes installing a wall vapor barrier, dehumidifier, and anti-freeze exterior sump pump discharge line attachment.
Trust Ohio Basement Authority for expert installation and long-lasting results.
Why Our Interior Drainage is the Best Choice for Your Home
The AquaStop BasementGutter™ Interior Drainage System is superior to other drains for many reasons, including:
- Installed out of the “mud zone”
- Advanced anti-clog design
- Collects water from walls, floor, and wall-floor joints
- Integrates seamlessly with other waterproofing components
- Covered by a comprehensive warranty
- Ongoing protection with annual maintenance service plans
Other options like PVC pipes and big-box store alternatives fail because they clog and sustain further damage. But AquaStop BasementGutter™, exclusive to Ohio Basement Authority, stands above the rest as an effective solution to keep your basement water-free for years to come.
Contact Ohio Basement Authority for Interior Drainage Solutions Today!
Don’t let a leaky basement undermine your home’s value and safety. Turn to Ohio Basement Authority for top-notch, dependable solutions. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation inspection.
Our interior drainage systems provide the ultimate protection for your most valuable investment. Homeowners in Central and Southern Ohio have trusted us to repair and protect their homes for 15 years. We’re eager to help you, too.
Water usually enters through cracks in walls or floors, leaking joints, seepage through porous concrete, or internal plumbing or appliance leaks. Improper landscaping or gutters can also channel water toward your foundation. Contact Ohio Basement Authority for a free inspection to determine the cause and necessary repairs.
The price depends on the size of your basement and the materials needed. We provide free inspections, no-obligation estimates, upfront pricing, and financing options so you will know the exact cost beforehand. Contact us today to learn more.
Last Modified Date: