Commercial Concrete Lifting
Uneven, sinking, and cracked concrete poses substantial challenges for commercial entities.
Ohio Basement Authority understands these issues and provides a reliable, efficient, minimally invasive solution through commercial concrete lifting services. Our innovative SettleStop™ PolyRenewal™ polyurethane injections can be applied to various concrete surfaces on your commercial property, ensuring lasting repair and protection.
With 15 years serving commercial clients, a wealth of experience, and a reputation for excellence, our expertise delivers reliable results you can trust. When you choose Ohio Basement Authority, you’re not just opting for quality; you’re investing in peace of mind.
Discover how our company provides exceptional customer service, top-tier solutions, and premium care by exploring this page.
How We Approach Commercial Concrete Lifting
At Ohio Basement Authority, we follow a phased approach to commercial concrete lifting tailored to your unique needs:
- Thorough evaluation and testing to pinpoint causes and develop a repair plan
- Minimally invasive concrete lifting using our proven PolyRenewal™ foam injection system
- Crews work section-by-section to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime
- Seal cracks and joints to protect repairs and prevent water damage
- Optional maintenance plan to monitor and preserve your investment
Our proprietary techniques and commercial-grade equipment deliver long-lasting concrete repairs efficiently and cost-effectively. With such attention to detail and commitment to excellence, Ohio Basement Authority is the top choice for commercial clients.
What We Offer in Commercial Concrete Lifting
Ohio Basement Authority is committed to providing comprehensive, tailored solutions to meet the unique repair needs of our commercial clients:
- Sidewalk, parking lot, and driveway repair
- Loading dock, ramp, and walkway lifting
- Concrete step, stoop, and pool deck lifting
- Porch, patio, and interior floor lifting and repair
- Concrete slab lifting for warehouses and manufacturing plants
- Custom new construction repairs
- Preventative maintenance programs
Along with concrete lifting and repair, we also offer sealing services post-stabilization, ensuring your commercial property is safe and aesthetically pleasing. Whether you need to meet ADA compliance or just refresh your property’s curb appeal, Ohio Basement Authority has the specialized tools and techniques to get the job done right.
Signs Your Commercial Property Needs Concrete Lifting
Identifying concrete problems and quickly repairing them is crucial. These signs may indicate that your commercial property needs concrete lifting:
- Visible cracks or fissures in the concrete
- Cracks wider than ¼”
- Areas with crumbling concrete
- Pitting, flaking, and staining on concrete surfaces
- Concrete pulling away from the building
- Visible voids or spaces underneath the concrete
- Pooling water due to improper slope or drainage
- Uneven or sunken slabs, causing trip hazards and liability concerns
- Cracked or uneven sidewalks, walkways, parking lots, or driveways
- Sinking porch, patio, ramps, steps, or pool decks
Don’t wait until minor issues turn into expensive repairs. Acting fast on warning signs is vital to preventing more substantial problems in the future. Contact a trusted concrete repair expert like Ohio Basement Authority to address the problem immediately.
Benefits of Choosing Ohio Basement Authority for Your Commercial Concrete Lifting
Ohio Basement Authority is dedicated to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
- Tested and Reliable: Our products undergo rigorous testing, ensuring they meet the highest industry standards.
- Quick and Eco-friendly Solutions: PolyRenewal™ provides rapid, environmentally friendly results.
- Efficiency: Our crews use commercial-grade concrete lifting equipment to repair large areas quickly with minimal disruption to your business.
- Professional Installation: Our team ensures precise installation, prioritizing the integrity of your property.
- Lasting Solutions: We don’t take shortcuts. From thorough testing to premium materials to scheduled maintenance, we work to provide repairs that stand the test of time.
Choosing Ohio Basement Authority means benefiting from our innovative techniques and proprietary concrete lifting products developed specifically for commercial use. Our unique approach and state-of-the-art products make us the best choice for concrete lifting services.
Contact Ohio Basement Authority for Your Commercial Concrete Repair Needs Today!
Don’t let cracked and uneven concrete create costly liability risks. The solution to your commercial concrete issues is just a call away. Trust Ohio Basement Authority for unparalleled service and results. Contact us now for a free, no-obligation inspection tailored for commercial clients.
Our experts can quickly restore a safe, professional appearance for your property. We’re ready to put our 15 years of commercial concrete repair experience to work for you! For effective concrete repair, trust Ohio Basement Authority.
Ohio Basement Authority’s concrete lifting process is designed to be minimally invasive. There is no need for heavy equipment or for drilling large holes for installation. Our PolyRenewal™ polyurethane foam lifts from underneath rather than rely on pressure from heavy materials that could shift walls or foundations. Contact us to learn more and schedule a free inspection.
The length depends on the scope of work, but our efficient techniques aim to minimize interruptions to your business. Our process is quick, as our polyurethane foam cures within 15 minutes. This enables the use of your concrete on the same day as installation, as opposed to several days of downtime with mudjacking or repouring. Contact Ohio Basement Authority today for a free inspection and estimate.
Our proprietary two-part polyurethane foam is long-lasting and typically outlives traditional methods like mudjacking or repouring. We also offer maintenance plans to preserve your investment. Contact Ohio Basement Authority today for more information and to schedule a free inspection and repair estimate.
Last Modified Date: